Monday, September 22, 2008

New Tenant

In an effort to boost my savings I’ve decided to get another tenant for the townhouse. As of October 1st a very nice Polish student will be staying in what used to be the guest bedroom.

I’m pretty psyched about this. Having another check coming in on a monthly basis is definitely a big plus and will make the Plan that much more feasible. Also, the fact is that I’m usually not home and I hardly see my other tenant anyway. This really shouldn’t change things much. In the end, my savings account will thank me.

8 comments:

Carolyn said...

Great Idea. We are looking for some new ways to cute the monthly bills.

Jerry Critter said...

Male or...female?

Elizabeth Halt said...

that's great!

Me said...

Roomies....

I hope all goes well with yours! It is nice having the extra cash.... and going the way of a "non" friend (I assume this person is a non friend) is a good idea...

I went the friend route once and it was bad.... very bad....

Good luck! I hope you guys get along :-)

Jack said...

Thanks guys. It's actually a female friend. But no worries, we will hardly see each other, so there should't be an issue.

J

stranger in a strange van said...

living with friends has been one of the greatest joys of my life. depends on what kind of friends you have i suppose.

Nicola said...

smart move

Jack said...

Stranger,

Yeah, I have had good moments living with friends. You kinda have to have the right kind of mix of personalities for that to work.

Nea,

Thanks for the comment